Pay your bills and manage your financial documents online!
Say goodbye to paperwork: Zoomit saves you valuable time by managing your bills and financial documents online. Even the details of your payable invoices are prefilled. So you can pay in just a few clicks!
- Free Zoomit is completely free to use. You can find the service in our ING Smart Banking app, Home’Bank and Business’Bank.
- Simple Your bills are paid in a matter of moments thanks to the prefilled transfer. And you can view a summary of all your paid and unpaid bills at the click of a mouse.
- Environmentally-friendly Zoomit is the ideal alternative for paper-based documents, bills and invoices, helping to create a cleaner environment.
- Practical Receive your documents and bills online via our ING Smart Banking app, Home’Bank and Business’Bank. So you can also save or print your documents if you wish.
- Secure All transactions are carried out in the bank’s secure environment and of course, nobody but you has access to your documents, not even ING or Zoomit.
How does Zoomit work?
You can find Zoomit in our ING Smart Banking app, Home’Bank and Business’Bank. It is, in other words, 100% free of charge. And you do not have to register. Whenever a supplier decides to send you a document, you will find it in Zoomit.
1. Choose senders
Your list of senders contains suppliers who want to send ou documents via Zoomit. Indicate from which of them you want to receive documents (not available in ING Smart Banking).
2. View documents
View the invoices, salary slips, credit notes, tax assessment notices or direct debit notices from these senders.
3. Pay bills
Paying the bills you receive via Zoomit is as easy as 1, 2, 3. Because all the details are already filled in. You simply have to choose an execution date and sign with your card reader or profile code.
Some senders allow you to submit a request yourself to receive documents via Zoomit. Visit the Zoomit website for:
What kind of documents can be received via Zoomit?
You can receive electronic documents in PDF format relating to:
- incoming payments such as payslips, credit notes, tax rebates, etc.
- outgoing payments such as utility bills, tax bills, etc.
Have a question? Read the frequently asked questions on the Zoomit website (By clicking on this link you will leave the ING website).
Need help? Call our help desk on +32 2 464 60 04.