ING Lion Assistance
An annual travel assistance as from 48 euro!
- For 66 euros a year, all the medical expenses abroad and repatriation costs are covered for your family.
- Immediate cover, payment by credit card.
- Fast and simple online application.
- Telephone assistance 24/7, via +32 2 550 06 00.
What does the annual travel insurance ING Lion Assistance cover?
You and your family are covered anywhere in the world for:
- medical expenses up to 100,000 euros
- repatriation of the injured person and family or expenses for extending the hotel stay (maximum of 100 euros/night/insured person for up to 10 days)
- the transfer of a replacement suitcase in the event of delay, loss or theft of your luggage.
When can I take out an ING Lion Assistance policy?
Even the day before setting off on holiday. Indeed, the travel insurance takes effect on the date you have selected and not before the day you take out the policy.
What should I do in the event of an accident?
Call the ING Assist'Line advisers immediately on +32 2 550 06 00. They are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to assist you in the event of an accident.
- Enter your information.
- Pay only with a credit card.
- You and your family are insured on the first day of your contract. You receive your policy by e-mail.
For more travel insurance packages, go to ing.be/lionassistance.
ING Lion Assistance insurance is an insurance product provided, upon mutual agreement, by:
ING Belgium SA/nv, an insurance broker, registered with the FSMA under the code number 12381A. Registered office: avenue Marnix 24, B-1000 Brussels – Brussels RPM/RPR – VAT BE 0403.200.393. Phone + 32 2 547 21 11 – firstname.lastname@example.org – www.ing.be – BIC: BBRUBEBB – IBAN: BE45 3109 1560 2789.
Inter Partner Assistance SA/nv, an insurance company approved under the code number 0487. Registered office: avenue Louise 166, BP 1, B-1050 Brussels RPM/RPR - VAT BE 0415.591.055. Phone + 32 2 550 04 00 – BIC: BBRUBEBB – IBAN: BE66 3630 8057 8243.
For all conditions and exceptions, please read the General Terms and Conditions and the relevant Information Sheet.