ING Cash Reserve
A permanent reserve of funds for unexpected expenses or bigger purchases!
- Flexible limit and repayments: you choose the amount of your ING Cash Reserve, how much you use and how quickly you pay it back.
- Extra funds always at hand: use your overdraft only when you need it.
- Only pay for what you use: only pay interest when you go below zero on your current account.
What is an ING Cash Reserve?
ING Cash Reserve is an overdraft on your ING current account. It offers you a financial buffer so you can temporarily go below zero on your account in the event of unexpected expenses. You only pay interest on what you actually use. It is like borrowing from your own current account.
How far can I go below zero?
An ING Cash Reserve is available for your current account from 1,250 euros. Your chosen amount is your maximum limit. In the case of a limit of 3,000 euros, for instance, you can go up to 3,000 euros below zero on your current account.
When do I have to repay the funds I use?
You can choose yourself how much of your used cash reserve you repay and when. There are just a couple of conditions which are set by law:
- any negative balance on your current account less than or equal to 3,000 euros must be paid back in full at least once per year.
- any negative balance on your current account greater than 3,000 euros must be paid back in full at least once per 5 years.
The ING Cash Reserve is an overdraft facility for personal use. Offer reserved for natural persons over 18 and subject to prior acceptance of your application by ING Belgium and to mutual agreement. General conditions for ING loans are available from any ING branch and on www.ing.be.
ING Belgium SA/nv – Bank / Creditor – Registered office: Avenue Marnix 24, B-1000 Brussels